Our ideas develop our reality. Here are some Affirmations which create a more positive, happier more fulfilling reality. Speak the following affirmations out loud for three times a day — morning, midday, and evening. You may also journal about your feelings after you spoke them out loud.
- I have the ability to solve any problem.
- I know I’m right where I’m supposed to be in life.
- I have the inner power and strength to handle whatever life brings me.
- I can deal with any possible issues which might take place.
- I feel safe and secure in every scenario.
- I trust my life, my household and the outcomes of all my efforts into God’s (the Universes, Spirit’s) all-knowing hands.
- I have in each moment exactly what I require in every scenario in order to enjoy my life and grow spiritually.
- I am capable to be successful in any endeavor that I desire.
- My self-worth is rooted in who I am and not what others think about me or how much I accomplish.
- I am worthy.
- My self worth is totally independent of any external elements such as intelligence, wealth, my house, appearance, skills, expert success, my children’s success, being appealing to the opposite sex, making buddies, disciplines, “spiritual” activities.
- I am worthy of love no matter what others may think.
- My self-worth is absolutely independent of whether others agree with me or are satisfied with me.
- My self-respect is completely independent of how people act towards me.
- My self-worth is completely independent of how others treated me in the past.
- My self-worth is a reflection of my inner being and not my gender, faith, social class, etc.
- I am an excellent person, a worthy person.
- I respect people without feeling any need whatsoever to live my life according to their values or beliefs. I live my life in harmony with my inner worth and beliefs.
- I remain in no other way responsible for other people’s reality but just for my own motives and habits towards them.
- Nobody else is accountable for my truth. I am absolutely responsible for what I feel and experience in life.
- I am accountable for my motives and quality of my efforts and not for the results of my efforts or their effect on others.
- All beings deserve my love and respect, including myself
- I can not control the actions of others, good or bad.
- I don’t need permission to be myself.
- There are no restrictions as to how I show up for myself.
- I have freedom from fears, needs and limiting beliefs.
- I have the ability to do whatever is in my highest good.
- I am free to experience joy, peace and love no matter what happens or others’ habits.